Project management is the application of knowledge, methods and experience to achieve the project objectives. As simple as this sounds, the management and co-ordination of international consortia with more than 20 partners and a lifespan of 5 years requires professional project management and monitoring. We offer support for the following activities:
- Preparation of project proposals
- Writing of reports and deliverables
- Quality, knowledge and risk management
- Development and implementation of standards and processes
- Communication and dissemination strategies
Our expertise in project management has grown over 15 years and starting with training by the Friedrich-Ebert Foundation in Tanzania to the coordination and management of EU funded projects. This includes coordination and support actions funded by the European Commission under the Framework Programmes for Research and Innovation as well as projects funded by DG Justice under the Programme “Fundamental Rights and Justice”.